VIDEO: Wamjia juu mtangazaji wa TV kwa kuachia matiti wakati wa LIVE TV stream

A student has landed work on Albanian television set soon after flashed her boobs through an available best during display checks.


Tv set employers at the network explained they were so satisfied with Enki Bracaj, through the Albanian capital Tirana, they provided her a media readers role.



The 21-12 months-aged now provides a major international reports programme right after putting on the revealing outfit throughout trials – and it has currently turned out a ratings success, it really has been claimed.

A representative for your station explained: Our company is focusing on that and to be honest it isn’t going to are most often doing any damage to her viewing statistics., though ‘Most acknowledge that her presentation style is almost awkward’

Bracaj, who studies public relations at the community school, said she possessed simply ‘found a way to set personally ahead’ in the competing industry.

Defending the choice to offer you practically-topless information, she said: ‘It can be difficult to enter the field of tv. ‘So it was clear when I wanted to make it I would have to be courageous and present one thing diverse.

‘I examined initially with my mothers and fathers and when I stumbled upon that they can also guaranteed me in my decision, it was not a challenge to me to look ahead of time similar to this.’

Bracaj’s reputation has already distributed larger that her natural Albania soon after she introduced a report about Serbian Perfect Minister Aleksandar Vucic. The recording is commonly provided in neighbouring Serbia.

Enki extra: ‘There is not just plenty of rivalry to acquire on television, but additionally levels of competition involving the stations.

‘I basically identified a means to put me personally also and forward to ensure my route has got the very best rankings.’


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment