This Selfie Amber Rose Just Posted Has Everyone Wondering If She’s Back With Wiz Khalifa

So less than half an hour ago, Amber Rose posted this selfie with her estranged ex husband Wiz Khalifa.

She captioned the pic “Still Ballin’ (heart emoji)”

For those who don’t know up until now Wiz & Amber have been involved in a bitter divorce & custody battle! It’s dragged on for about a year! He has put her on blast several times, calling her a hoe, a bad mother & even said it would be tacky to want her back.

All the while the former stripper publicly declared she wanted him back, but after he continued to knock her self esteem…publicly…she moved on…with another tattooed rapper – Machine Gun Kelly.

So it’s no wonder why this selfie with her ex is creating so much buzz! Over the weekend the “model” who had her first SLUT WALK in LA cried when she took to the stage and told the thousands gathered,



I’ve decided to have this SlutWalk for women who have been through s–t. Even though I am up here crying I want to be the strong person you all look up to and do apologize for all guys. I want to forgive Kanye about what he said about me. I want to let all of that negativity go. I also forgive Wiz for what he said, Wiz actually apologized to me already, so I have forgiven him.


LADIES WOULD YOU GO BACK TO A MAN WHO HAS PUBLICLY HUMILIATED & DISSED YOU?

LEAVE COMMENT BELOW
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment