Maite Proenca says "If Suzy Cortez win, I will go nude"

After actress Maite Proenca has offered to take off clothes if the Botafogo straight back to Series A in the Brazilian Championship, the Miss Bumbum Suzy Cortez, stated he can be peladinha the São Paulo ensure a spot within the Libertadores on Saturday (six).

“I’m not like Miss Maite Proenca” said Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

The Tricolor stared at Goias on Sunday and achieved his goal.

“Today I am comfortable, guys, and so i is likely to make the task of nudes! In the decisive activity quickly, my group was sorting, I assurance to share a photo minus the golf ball this week! Then loved the problem? I’m unlike the young lady Maitê Proenca!

All promise to the enthusiasts of my tricolor, I satisfy! haha beijinhossss #spfc #musatricolor #musa “posted a peek-as well of Cicarelli on his Instagram profile. She required the chance to snipe Maitê, considering that the actress colored her body within the nude and was criticized by a lot of folks.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment